Nowadays, many of the people are facing the hair loss problem. And this hair loss problem is attributed to numerous reasons.
These reasons, however, can be avoided to ensure the stoppage of hair loss but yet a person must be required to take proper treatment for ensuring the permanent stoppage of hair loss and hair breakage problems.
Avoiding these causes can result in temporary solution of the problem. But, if a person wants to completely eradicate the problem, he or she must be needed to consult the doctor or dermatologist for finding the best treatment for their hair loss problems.
Usually there are two types of treatments available for the hair loss problem. These are:
1. Artificial method of treatment: The artificial method of treatment includes artificial solutions for the hair loss problems. These methods include: hair transplant, usage of drugs for eliminating the hair loss problem and giving nutrients to the hairs, etc.
The artificial way of treatment is highly effective in providing the permanent solution for the hair loss. But, they are quite expensive, as well.
2. Natural method of treatment: The natural remedies are always better in ensuring the health of the hairs and ensuring to minimize the hair loss problem. Various natural ways are available to stop the hair loss problem and treating the hairs. These methods are highly safe and they do not have any side effects like the artificial methods of treatments.
Some tools for treating the hair loss problem naturally:
As natural ways of treating the hair loss problem is highly effective and safer, it is very important to educate the people about these ways. Mostly, people are unfamiliar with these treatments and thus they are enforced by the doctors to go for the expensive artificial treatments.
This article will highlight the ways of natural tools and supplements that are playing an important role in treating the hair loss.
So to ensure, that people have choice to select the best possible treatment for themselves. Some of these supplements and tools are explained below, along with their advantages and mechanism of working:
1. Sam palmetto: Saw Palmetto is also known as Serenoa repens. It is a plant that have palm like shape and it is originated at the North American regions. The plant is enriched with the fatty acids and the sterols that prevent the mechanism of DHT in the hair follicles.
They also block the binding of DHT in to the androgen receptors. They act as the block 5 Alpha Reductase. The liposterolic extract that are obtained from this plant is then combined with the beta-sitosterol to provide the noticeable improvement in the anti androgen activity and it is proved by several studies. (Beta-sitosterol is a phytosterol that can be obtained from many plants and the grains).
2. Boarage oil: Boarage oil is very famous hair loss treatment that has been clinically proven. It contains the omega 3 fatty acids that are the famous diet for the hairs. This omega 3 ensures the provision of proper diet to the hairs and thus stopping the hair loss problem.
It also promotes the re-growth of the hairs in many cases. The Boarage oilis extracted from the Boarage sees that are enriched with the gamma linoleic acid (GLA). This substance has omega 6 fatty acid that has proved to be good in treating the male pattern baldness.
3. Stinging nettle: Stinging nettle which is also known as Urtica diocia, is a hair tonic. It is the best hair tonic that has been available from the centuries. It is quite beneficial in stimulating the hair growth and revising the color of the hairs.
The extracts that are obtained from the nettle roots have reported to treat the male pattern baldness. It eradicates the testosterone to be converted in to the DHT. Thus it stops the major cause of the male pattern baldness.
4. Green tea extracts: The extracts that are obtained from the green tea are also proven to be highly beneficial in preventing the conversion of testosterones in to the DHT. Green tea contains more catechin concentration than the black tea. It retains the integrity of catechin by not allowing it to get dry and ferment.
5. Grape seeds: The seeds of the grapes are enriched with the substance that is named as oligomeric proanthocyanidins OPCs. The OPCs stimulate the growth of the epithelial cells and also keep an eye on the growth inhibiting effect of the molecule TGF-beta2. The TGT- beta 2 is produced by the androgen that is affected hair follicles.
6. Apple skin: Apple skin is another effective method of treating the hair loss problem, naturally. Apple contains the procyanidin which is proved to be highly effective in increasing the level of the hair growth and has capacity to fight against the male pattern baldness. Green apples’ skin is most enriched with the sources of procyanidin.
7. Black cohosh: Black cohosh has power to regulate the level of the estrogen hormones in the human body. That is the reason; the Black cohosh is highly effective in treating the hair loss problem and restoring the lost hairs. It is used as a regular component in natural way of treating the hair loss problem and re-growing the hairs.
8. Licorice: Licorice is the European herb which is the best expectorant. It is proved to be the best natural treatment for the hair loss. It also regulates the level of the estrogen hormones.
9. Ayurvedic antistress tea: Use of mixed Ayurvedic teas like Nardostachys Jatamamsi and Bacopa Monnieri can prevent the hair loss. use these teas daily for preventing the hair loss problem. These teas are also best for eliminating the stress, which is one of the reasons for hair loss.
10. He Shou Wu: He Shou Wu is the Polygonum multiflorum. This is the Chinese herb that is used as a common agent in treating the hair loss.
11. Pygeum: Pygeum or Pygeum africanum has 2 usability. This substance is used to treat the male pattern baldness and also it can treat the prostate related problems.
12. Cinnamon and Dragon bone: They both are used to treat the bald patches and round spots of alopecia over the head.
13. Silver and Platycodon Formula: It is another type of herb that is used to promote the growth of the hairs.